901 P Street
The first Water Use Studies Workgroup Meeting is still scheduled for Tuesday November 19, 10:00am-4:00pm at the Bonderson Hearing Room at 901 P Street, Sacramento, CA 95814. To help us plan appropriately for this meeting, please RSVP to James Campagna of DWR (in-person attendance, online or other). Click here for the full agenda.
- Registration URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/9119776453967826957
- Webinar ID: 350-550-163
The Water Use Studies Workgroup meetings are open to members as well as other interested parties. The purpose of the first meeting is to:
- Present and discuss proposed plan, scope, and approach for:
- Indoor Residential Water Use study
- Analysis of the benefits and impacts of changing indoor residential water use standards on water and wastewater management, including potable water usage, wastewater, recycling and reuse systems, infrastructure, operations, and supplies.
- Present and discuss research underway and approaches to each of the variances.
- Present and discuss Commercial, Industrial and Institutional (CII) Water Use classification system approaches
Please come prepared with ideas and thoughts to share on these topics.