The Delta Stewardship Council, together with community partners from Restore the Delta, Fathers and Families of San Joaquin, Little Manila Rising, and Third City Coalition, are excited to share and discuss the project’s findings.
JOIN YOUR FELLOW DELTA STAKEHOLDERS IN FEBRUARY TO:
- Review results. Council staff will share the main findings from the recently completed vulnerability assessment.
- Hear from youth leaders. Youth leaders from several Delta communities will share their reactions to the study’s findings.
- Provide input. Workshop organizers are eager to hear from workshop participants on how to best communicate the study’s findings moving forward.
- Discuss next steps for adaptation. The workshop team will provide some initial next steps for the beginning of the adaptation planning process.
Over the past two years, Delta Stewardship Council has been leading a region-wide planning effort to improve understanding of the Delta’s climate change vulnerabilities and identify ways that Delta communities, infrastructure, and the ecosystem can adapt to future conditions.
In addition to our co-leads, we would like to acknowledge support from the following organizations:
- Reinvent South Stockton Coalition
- San Joaquin Council of Governments
- Substratum Systems