As hydrogeology varies widely across the United States — and as primary jurisdiction over groundwater development rests with the states — each is unique. This webinar series explores the issues encountered in each of the 50 states — one at a time.
The California hydrogeology webinar, presented by W. Richard Laton, Ph.D.,PG, CPG, CHG, focuses on the state’s:
- Major aquifers
- Physical and geologic properties
- Groundwater use and availability
- Groundwater quality and contamination
- Surface water/groundwater interactions
- Groundwater management issues.