DWR’s Office of Tribal Policy Advisor and Division of Regional Assistance is hosting a three-part webinar series on Tribal Regional Water Management.
This meeting will discuss:
- Funding and technical assistance opportunities for Tribes
- Improving and strengthening regional water funding coordination
- Identifying regional needs and reviewing needs assessment
- Effective Tribal engagement in Integrated Regional Water Management
Who should attend:
- Tribal leaders, Tribal water managers, program and grant management staff
- Regional water managers who wish to improve Tribal engagement in their regional water management
- DAC funding region grant program management staff
Session 3 will be a full group discussion with on next steps for assessing needs and defining next steps.