Join us for our next webinar on the basics of water flow in the Delta. Restore the Delta’s policy analyst, Tim Stroshane will present “Taking the Delta Watershed’s Pulse.”
This webinar is not about modeling. Instead, it will identify and demystify sources of data for managing Delta water and other resources, and help you understand why and how data are used by local, state, and federal water agencies.
This seminar will address:
- How exactly does water flow into and out of the San Francisco Bay-Delta Estuary?
- How is that flow regulated and by whom?
- What are the data sources that water activists and water industry professionals rely on to measure the Delta’s pulse?
- Why are some things measured—and other measurable things not so much?
- How does political power influence what is tracked?