May 28, 2020 @ 10:15 am – 11:15 am
Infrastructure financing has changed profoundly due to the coronavirus health crisis. Discover what top pros are thinking about when it comes to water rates, consumer assistance programs, bond issues and more during Southern California Water Coalition’s Money Matters webinar on May 28.
“Money Matters: Infrastructure Financing During the Coronavirus Crisis” will feature an expert panel to discuss economic outlook and financial projections in light of the pandemic.
The new webinar is the third in SCWC’s new “What Matters” webinar series, designed to provide online exchanges of best practices as water and power utilities, nonprofits, businesses and others grapple with changes to the way we live, work and deliver services.
The May 28 webinar speakers are:
- Brian Thomas, Managing Director, PFM
- Cheryl Clary, Executive Director of Finance and Administration, Irvine Ranch Water District
- Manuel (Manny) Teodoro, Associate Professor of Political Science, Texas A&M University
- Ted Chapman, Senior Director, Municipal and Cooperative Utility Group, S&P Global Ratings
- Robb Grantham, Assistant General Manager, Santa Margarita Water District