1930 R St. Bakersfield
Elevated salinity and nitrate are an increasing problem in our surface waters and groundwaters.
Through the Central Valley Salinity Alternatives for Long-Term Sustainability (CV-SALTS) initiative, Central Valley stakeholders and the Central Valley Water Board have worked collaboratively to develop long-term solutions.
The resulting Salt and Nitrate Control Program focuses on addressing three goals throughout the Central Valley Region:
- Provide safe drinking water supplies
- Reduce salt and nitrate impacts
- Restore groundwater quality where reasonable and feasible
Applies to ALL Waste Discharge Requirements permit holders
- Daniel Cozad, Executive Director of the Central Valley Salinity Coalition
- Richard Meyerhoff, GEI, Consultant on CV-Salts
- Tess Dunham, Somach Simmons & Dunn, Water Quality Attorney
Registration required. Click here to register.