The Third Annual GSA Summit, now a virtual event held June 10-11, is an opportunity to celebrate a significant milestone with the first round of GSP submittals (due at the end of January) and to exchange information, ideas and best practices for successful GSP development and implementation.
This year’s discussion sessions will include new information and approaches to topics such as:
- Lessons learned from 2020 GSPs
- Best approaches for effective stakeholder engagement
- How to coordinate GSA governance with other government agencies
- Different ways to establish sustainable management criteria
- Input on GSP development from various stakeholder groups
- Data gap assessment and GSP implementation
Keynote speakers from State Board and DWR will provide reflections on the SGMA legislation development and implementation and provide insights on future program developments.
Don’t miss this opportunity for SGMA practitioners to learn from each other, identify best practices, and reflect on past SGMA successes and prepare for future implementation opportunities.
Join us for this event over 1 or 2 days, from the comfort of your home, and feel connected to the SGMA and professional groundwater community in this challenging time.