1416 9th Street
Room 1131; Sacramento
Per the Governor’s direction on gatherings to protect public health and slow the spread of COVID-19, upcoming public meetings for the SWP Contract Amendment for Delta Conveyance will occur via phone and webinar only. Opportunities for public comment via conference call will occur as outlined in the meeting agenda.
For best quality audio and to participate in public comment, participants should call in via conference call:
PHONE LINE: 719-359-4032
ACCESS CODE: 474346#
The webinar can be accessed via the following link: http://kearnswest.adobeconnect.com/deltaconveyance.
WEBINAR CHAT INSTRUCTIONS
- To make a public comment, navigate to the Chat Pod in the bottom right corner of the meeting’s interface.
- In the empty field, highlighted in green, type the text Public Comment.
- Hit enter or click the send icon to send the message to the entire group.
Participants can also listen to audio through the webinar. Please note that participants using webinar audio will be kept muted for the duration of the meeting. Detailed instructions for setting up webinar audio are included below.
WEBINAR AUDIO INSTRUCTIONS
- Enter the webinar using the Adobe Connect App, rather than through a web browser. This might happen automatically, or you may be prompted to open the Adobe Connect App when selecting the webinar link.
- Once you have entered the webinar, turn on audio by clicking the Meeting button in the top left corner, and then selecting Audio Setup Wizard.
- Navigate through the Audio Setup Wizard as prompted. You will then be able to hear audio from the meeting.
Please contact Kai Walcott of Kearns & West, the facilitation team, at (415) 568-9990 if you have any questions about the webinar.
The draft agenda for the SWP Contract Amendment for Delta Conveyance meeting on Wednesday, March 18, 2020 is posted on the Department of Water Resources Box site, here: https://cadwr.box.com/s/irusyewojv4nwzmxfznghzmgli9sswcw.
In addition, the March 4, 2018 Informational Webinar Meeting Summary is available for review on the Department of Water Resources Box site.
Please contact Brian “BG” Heiland at Brian.Heiland@water.ca.gov if you have any questions or comments, or need additional information.